Beach House's New Album 'Thank Your Lucky Stars' is Out Next Week

Just the news I want to hear to lift my spirits! Beach House, the band I love so much, has a new surprise LP in store called Thank Your Lucky Stars, and it's set for release next week (10/16). I can barely contain my excitement, for this is a double whammy of sorts after a terrific Depression Cherry, which they released late August this year. Take Care and here's to good music, while I go back and indulge myself in Beach House's ultimate sonic psychedelia!
We are happy to announce that we are releasing our 6th full length LP, "Thank Your Lucky Stars" on October 16th. 
It will be available digitally and on vinyl. It was recorded at the same time as Depression Cherry, but for us, it's very much a different record. All of its songs were written after the DC songs. Along the way we realized that we didn't want it to be released in the traditional manner. Mainly, we just wanted our listeners to hear it first. We will have more info later...... 
Much love
Beach House
Courtesy: Beach House (Facebook)

Comments