Heavy Rotation: Lady Antebellum, Mas Ysa, Grouplove & More

Recent listens from Lady Antebellum, Mas Ysa, Grouplove, MLTR and more...

Look Up (Mas Ysa) - A new addition to my growing electronic music collection is Mas Ysa aka Thomas Arsenault's stunning Look Up. Drums, synths and lovely guitar strums propel this song forward, making it one of the most compelling and delightful tunes I've listened to!

No Drama Queen (Grouplove, Paper Towns OST) - Grouplove's worthy follow-up to Let Me In (The Fault in Our Stars OST, which also featured Ed Sheeran's All of the Stars and Charli XCX's Boom Clap) is more of their style, cool, hip and very much catchy.

Waiting for the End (Linkin Park) - Numb, In the End and What I've Done are perhaps what comes to one's mind when it's about Linkin Park, but for me it's Waiting for the End. Not only is this one of their most different, but is also something philosophical, soul-stirring and... melodious.

Till The World Ends (Britney Spears) - Excusing the evident Ke$ha touches, if there's a synonym for the word 'addictive', this is it. The ultimate dance anthem to dance away till the world ends!

Need you now, Just a Kiss, American Honey, I Run to You, We Owned the Night (Lady Antebellum) - Beautiful country-pop songs from music trio Lady Antebellum.

Whataya Want from Me, If I Had You (Adam Lambert) - Adam Lambert shows his vulnerable side, yet I must say Whataya... is infectious. If I Had You, even more so.

Slow Motion (Mikey Wax) - Isn't Mikey Wax's voice so sweet? The song as well, for that matter.

Someday (Michael Learns To Rock) - Oh how I love Life is a Rollercoaster, Words (Ronan Keating and Boyzone), Bye Bye Bye (*NSYNC), Everybody, Larger Than Life, Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely, As Long As You Love Me, I Want It That Way, Straight Through my Heart (Backstreet Boys), Uptown Girl and If I Let You Go (Westlife). Some songs never get old, and these, right here, are a reminder that pop music was so good back then.

Comments